Agendas and Minutes
The Clerk's office prepares and distributes agendas, record the proceedings of meetings, provide procedural guidance to chairpersons, ensure that any direction emanating from Council or Committee meetings is acted upon, prepare correspondence to staff, other levels of government, governmental agencies and members of the public.
On this page you will find the agendas and minutes for Council. Please note that the minutes will not be available until they have been approved by Council as a true record.
There may be an unofficial review of council proceedings available.
Boards and Committees
- Citizen Appointments
- Agricultural Development Advisory Board
- Bobcaygeon Legacy CHEST Fund
- Burnt River Community Centre
- Carden Community Centre Management Board
- Coboconk Railway Station
- Drainage Board
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Executive Committee
- Fenelon Falls Museum Board
- Fenelon Landfill Site Public Review Committee
- Heritage Victoria
- Joint Cemetery Board
- Kawartha Lakes Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Kawartha Lakes Municipal Airport Board
- Kawartha Lakes Police Services Board
- Lindsay Downtown BIA
- Lindsay Legacy CHEST Fund
- Lindsay Ops Landfill Public Review Committee
- Municipal Election Compliance Audit Committee
- Planning Approvals Task Force
- Transit Advisory Board
- Victoria Manor Committee of Management
For the Minutes of Council and Committee Meetings prior to 2010, please call 705-324-9411 ext 1341 or 1342, or contact us through our website.