Community Guide Advertising
The City of Kawartha Lakes Parks, Recreation & Culture Community Guide is published three times per year. The Community Guide is the premier source of information on recreation schedules, programming, special events, facilities and community information.
Highlights of the Kawartha Lakes Community Guide:
- Each Guide has a minimum 4 month shelf life
- The Guide is available in both hard copy as well as a downloadable version
- Professional graphic design of your ad is included in the price
- The Summer Community Guide is a full color publication
- There are a variety of ad options available as well as multiple ad discounts
- Guides are available at various locations throughout the Community
- Excellent exposure for special events taking place in the community
Community Guides are available at the following locations:
- Municipal Service Centres
- City of Kawartha Lakes Libraries
- City of Kawartha Lakes Recreation Facilities
- City Hall
- Parks, Recreation & Culture Administration Office – 50 Wolfe Street
- Plus a variety of other locations through the Municipality.
Many people look to the Guide to find things to do in the area. Let people know about your product, business, program or community group by advertising in the Kawartha Lakes Community Guide!
For further information or reserve your spot contact City of Kawartha Lakes Parks, Recreation & Culture Division Marketing Assistant, Meaghan McGowan 705-324-9411 extension 1220 firstname.lastname@example.org