Arena & Sports Field Advertising
The City of Kawartha Lakes offers a wide range of advertising opportunities within our recreation facilities. Our Community Centres are used by a variety of groups and individuals year round. Recreational hockey teams, minor hockey, women’s hockey, figure skating clubs, community groups, schools, seniors, parents & tots, lacrosse, ball hockey, hockey schools, ringette and a range of special events keep our facilities busy. If you are looking for local exposure while supporting your community consider advertising in our facilities.
Benefits of Arena and Sports Field Advertising:
- Affordable and cost effective
- City wide and local exposure
- Exposure to local and out of town visitors
- Reaches a captive audience
- Community based advertising
Types of Advertising Available:
Rink Boards: 4’ x 8’ rink boards at ice level surround the surface. This high visibility advertising maximizes your advertising value. The captive audience at any ‘on ice’ event will be sure to notice your ad.
Ice Resurfacer: What a fun way to advertise. You can see the ads on the ice before, during intermission, and after each game. A fun way to promote your business to potential customers.
Arena Walls: 4’ x 4’ or 4’ x 8’. Your companies sign will be prominently displayed to be viewed by all.
Ice Surface: Imagine your logo placed directly underneath the ice. This exclusive advertising experience is sure to draw some attention.
Sports Field Fences: 4’ x 8’ *boards surround the outfield. This high visibility advertising will maximize your advertising value.
Arena Board Glass: Available at all facilities this unique placement provides an advertising opportunity on the rink board glass behind the goal or opposite spectator seating. This advertising provides high viability and excellent value.
Fenelon Falls Community Centre – Arena Mezzanine Window Graphics: The advertising opportunity is only available at the Fenelon Falls Community Centre, this prominent location only has four advertiser spaces available*.
Fenelon Falls Community Centre – Arena Stairs and Accessible Viewing Risers: Available only at the Fenelon Falls Community Centre you can sponsor stair and seat risers. This is an interesting new alternative to board ads that will be sure to catch attention. Stair risers are booked in sets of 4.
Important facility advertising information:
- Dimensions are approximate, exact measurements will be discussed after ad placement has been determined.
- Advertising opportunities based on facility availability.
- Prices are subject to change, contact staff to confirm.
- Artwork must be approved by City staff prior to production and installation. Any artwork deemed inappropriate by Division will not be permitted.
- All production costs are the responsibility of the advertiser.
- Multiple ad discounts available. Contact staff for details.
For more information regarding locations, availability, specifications and contracts or to obtain a current rate package contact:
Courtney Boyd, Community Development Coordinator
City of Kawartha Lakes Parks, Recreation and Culture Division
50 Wolfe St., Lindsay, ON
705-324-9411 extension 1306