- The Hwy 35 Cameron Lake Bridge (over Pearns Creek) will be temporary shutdown for the 2016-2017 Winter season by being reduced to one lane with the through traffic controlled by traffic lights.
- From March 1, 2017 to October 27, 2017, Main St. & Duke St. in Bobcaygeon will be closed for road reconstruction.
- From April 17 to June 17, 2017, in Lindsay, Huron St. will be closed (between Ridout St. and Russell St E) for road reconstruction.
- From April 17 to October 30, 2017, in Lindsay, Melbourne St. E will be closed (from Lindsay St S to the end) for road reconstruction.
- On April 20, 2017, in Lindsay, Albert St. will be closed (between Regent St. and Elgin St.) from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm for emergency manhole repair.
- From April 24 to May 10, 2017, in Lindsay, Adelaide St N will be closed (between Colborne St W and Fairview Ct) and the intersection of Adelaide St N and Colborne St W for installation of a new sanitary sewer.
- From April 24 to October 31, 2017, in Lindsay, Elgin St. will be closed (from Angeline St N to Victoria Ave N) for road reconstruction.
- On May 17, 2017, in Lindasy, multiple streets will be closed from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm for the annual Big Bike event, organized by the Heart & Stroke Foundation.
- On July 1, 2017, the bridge on Mary St. E. in Omemee will be closed from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. for the Ducktona 2017 (Lions Duck Race) organized by the Omemee & District Lions Club.
- On Sunday, June 25, 2017, from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm a section of Angeline St. S & Auk Trail in Lindsay will be closed for the annual Lindsay Kids of Steel Triathlon.
- Section of Kent St. W in Lindsay for the annual Classics on Kent event, organized by the Lindsay Downtown BIA, on Saturday, July 8, 2017 (rolling closure - parade starting at 5.00 pm) and Sunday, July 9, 2017 (full closure) from 6.00 am to 4.00 pm.