Municipal Service Centres
Hours of Operation:
Municipal Service Centres are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Customer Service Representatives are pleased to assist you by calling 705-324-9411 or toll free at 1-888-822-2225.
AFTER HOURS Municipal Emergencies, including weekends and statutory holidays 1-877-885-7337
Lindsay Service Centre
Address: 180 Kent Street West, Lindsay ON K9V 2Y6
Bobcaygeon Service Centre
Address: P.O. Box 250, 123 East Street South, Bobcaygeon ON K0M 1L0
Phone: 705-324-9411 extension 3580
Coboconk Service Centre
Address: P.O. Box 90, 9 Grandy Road, Coboconk ON K0M 1K0
Phone: 705-324-9411 extension 3515
Omemee Service Centre
Address: P.O. Box 9, 1 King Street West, Omemee ON K0L 2W0
Phone: 705-324-9411 extension 3520
Manager of Customer Services: Lee Anna Thornbury via telephone at 705-324-9411 extension 1201
For general information and non-emergency issues, please feel free to complete the on-line form on the City of Kawartha Lakes website www.city.kawarthalakes.on.ca by selecting Contact Us found online at this link: Contact Us.
City of Kawartha Lakes Customer Service Representative will then assign a reference number and/or acknowledge the receipt of your submission in one business day.
Various City services are specific to each individual Service Center. Please contact your local Service Centre to ensure that the service you are requiring is provided.
Services available include but are not limited to:
- Municipal inquiries, concerns and issues
- Water, sewer and property tax account payments, A/R payments
- Permit payments: sewage system, entrance, burial, burn and building permits
- Marriage licenses (Lindsay)
- Dog tags
- Photocopying and fax services
- Recycling containers, composters, rain barrels, garbage tags, City calendars
- Transit passes and tokens
- Parking tickets, bulk water payments
- Library services within the Coboconk Service Centre
- Commissioner of Oath
- Public access to computers (Coboconk, Omemee)
We Value the City’s Mission Statement
“Providing responsible, efficient and effective services”