Tipping Fees at City of Kawartha Lakes landfill sites will increase on March 31, 2017.
Tipping Fees at Waste Management Facilities (landfills)
- Tipping fees are based on weight; if scales are not operative an alternative fee will apply.
- Bags larger than 24” X 36” count as two bags.
- Methods of payment include cash, Visa, MasterCard or debit
- To apply for a City of Kawartha Lakes Business Account, please call the City’s Finance Department at 705-324-9411.
- Personal cheques are not accepted.
- Residential recyclable materials (blue/container and green/paper box recycling)
- Residential household hazardous waste
- Residential electronics and electrical equipment
- Scrap metal (including appliances without Freon)
- Tires (with or without rims)
- Ashes (must be cold to be accepted.
No Charge to Residents
We cannot accept materials from outside of our borders.